Indoor Air Quality & Demand Controlled Ventilation
Amount of ventilation: Too little ventilation is bad for us. Too much ventilation, on the other hand, is usually just fine for people but wastes energy in conditioning the extra, unnecessary outside air. Just the right amount of ventilation is the ideal balance between protecting IAQ and health of occupants versus minimizing energy costs .One technique to reduce energy consumption while maintaining adequate air quality is demand controlled ventilation Instead of setting throughput at a fixed air replacement rate.
O2VENT Positive Pressure Fresh Air Ventilation System
- Introduce filtrated fresh air and push indoor stale air out;
- Reduce condensation in winter
- Prevent from produce of mould;
- Detect and display indoor air Temp. RH. VOC
- Commanded air flow.
- Automatic, Manual and Timer modes
- Display Temp. , RH, VOC of indoor air.
- Different color of background light indicates the level of VOC inside.